Scotland is a nation of animal lovers and any business that partners up with the Scottish SPCA will make a real and lasting impact on animal welfare in Scotland for the better. Together, we can achieve something special and we offer a corporate partnership like no other!
We don’t mean to brag, but it’s good to be friends with us. Here’s just a few reasons why a corporate partnership with the Scottish SPCA will benefit your company:
- We have almost 300,000 engaged followers on social media
- We’ve got a fantastic, engaged network of over 50,000 members who’ll love to see your business support our work.
- Our pioneering educational work reaches around 250,000 Scottish school children every year, with research showing we are positively influencing their understanding of animal welfare and needs.
- We’ll support you all the way and provide you with all the tools and digital assets to show off your amazing act of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Your staff will have fantastic opportunities to volunteer at a rescue centre, spend time with our specialised teams, take part in outrageous fundraising activities and more with the support of our in-house fundraising team.
- Dealing with an average of 240 reports of animals in need a day, we help dozens of animals – and people – who need a bit of support. Often, our inspectors help out some of the most vulnerable people in Society.
- With a rich history dating back to 1839, we are Scotland’s animal welfare champions and have built a large amount of trust with many people in Scotland throughout that time.
- It’s exciting! From the rich vein of research and studies we’re involved in to our plans to reduce animal cruelty in the future, there’s never been a more fascinating team to work with the Scottish SPCA.
It goes without saying that there will be lots of benefits for the people and animals we help too. Funds raised can go towards keeping rescue animals fed, watered and warm and supporting vital work such as our education programme.
If your business shares similar values to the Scottish SPCA and is passionate and compassionate about people, animals and the human-animal bond, then please get in touch. We’ll work with you to develop a partnership that maximises the positive impact it has on your company and staff, not to mention the individuals and animals we support.