Choose us as your partnered charity and we’ll work on creating a tailor-made package that works for you!
We can plan a calendar of events to engage your staff and customers and help raise valuable funds. All programmes will be bespoke to help your company fulfil its corporate social responsibility objectives.
How we can support you
- You will have a dedicated contact at the Society
- You will receive regular updates on how your company is making a difference
- We can provide fundraising materials such as collection buckets, posters, banners, sponsorship forms and t-shirts
- We will promote our partnership on social media to over 250,000 followers
- The opportunity to feature in our ‘Saving Animals in Scotland’ magazine with a circulation of over 52,000
- Promotion of our partnership on our website which receives over 3 million visits annually
- Support from our award winning PR team to generate positive media coverage about our partnership
The Scottish SPCA is a charity very close to our hearts and I'm delighted our contributions and volunteers have made such a difference for such a worthwhile cause.
Morgan Stanley, Glasgow
- On-site presentations about our vital work in your community
- Tours of animal rescue and rehoming centres to see at first-hand how you are making a difference
- As part of the partnership, we can get employees involved in a volunteering project at their local centre. Just one day of volunteering can save our centre staff up to a weeks’ worth of work
We have numerous group projects available that will provide a fun day out of the office! Not only this, but staff will be directly contributing to the improvement of their local animal rescue and rehoming centre.
If you’d like to get involved, please fill out our group volunteering form.
For more information, please contact us by email or call 03000 999 999 (option 4).